Basics of Birth Course
Basics of Birth Course
Feedback About Your Experience
1. Have you ever had a photographer professionally document a birth for you before?
1a. If so, please describe that experience. (What you liked/didn’t like)
1b. If not, why have you waited until now to have one?
2. Before this experience, please describe your definition and thoughts on what birth photography is.
3. What made you think, “I need to have a birth photographer”?
4. In a few sentences, describe your recent experience with me as your birth photographer as if you were telling a friend that asked about what it was like.
5. What was your overall outcome goal for your photo session? (i.e. To have beautiful photos, to have our story preserved so I can feel joy reminiscing later, to see the experience from another perspective, to fill in details I would have otherwise missed)
6. Did you or your spouse have any concerns or hesitations about hiring a birth photographer? If so, please describe.
7. What happened or what information was provided that helped you say “YES” to having a birth photographer? (i.e. Something about me, something about my work, etc.)
8. Why is working with me different than other photographers?
9. Please describe how the experience actually felt while I was there. Was anything about my presence disruptive or distracting to you?
10. After the experience, did it feel like you predicted? How did it feel?
11. Do you feel you were fully aware of what to expect throughout the entire experience? Did I make it easy for you to get the information you needed?
12. What was your reaction to the photos when you saw them?
13. What are your thoughts now on the money spent?
14. How has having these photos affected the way you view yourself, your relationships, or your birth experience?
15. Would you book a birth photographer again? Why?
16. Would you book me as your birth photographer again? Why?
17. What advice would you give a friend considering birth photography?
18. What did you learn from this experience?
19. What surprised you most about this experience?
20. What did you do with the photos? Why did you choose that product/those products?
21. What would you tell someone on the fence about hiring a birth photographer?
22. Where could I improve your experience?
23. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
24. May I use your feedback as a testimonial?
25. May I contact you if any of your answers spark another question?