Feedback About Your Experience As A Birth Professional
1. Have you ever worked with a professional birth photographer before?
1a. If so, please describe that experience. (What you liked/didn’t like)
2. Before this experience, please describe your definition and thoughts on what birth photography is.
3. In a few sentences, describe your recent experience working with me as a birth photographer as if you were telling a friend that asked about what it was like.
4. Did you have any concerns or hesitations about working alongside a birth photographer? If so, please describe.
5. What happened or what information was provided that helped you feel comfortable with working alongside a birth photographer? (i.e. Something I said or did, something your client said or did, something about my work, etc.)
6. Why is working with me different than other photographers?
7. Please describe how the experience actually felt while I was there. Was anything about my presence disruptive or distracting to you?
8. Do you feel you were fully aware of what to expect throughout the entire experience? Did I make it easy for you to get the information you needed?
9. What was your reaction to the photos when you saw them?
10. How do you feel having these photos affects the way your clients view themselves, their relationships, or their birth experiences?
11. Would you recommend your clients book a birth photographer? Why?
12. Would you recommend your clients book me as their birth photographer? Why?
13. What advice would you give a friend or a client considering birth photography?
14. What did you learn from this experience?
15. What surprised you most about this experience?
16. What would you tell someone on the fence about hiring a birth photographer?
17. Where could I improve your experience working with me?
18. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
19. May I use your feedback as a testimonial?
20. May I contact you if any of your answers spark another question?